Monday, October 31, 2011

How to make a Pom Pom Necklace

This is all the supplies you will need;
felt fabric
color fabric of your choice
Hot glue gun
fabric diapering marker
skinny chain
something to trace circles with, I used a lid to one of my hair products.
Trace the circles on the felt, and then on the fabric. Fold up the fabric so you can cut many at one time.

Scrunch up the fabric and put a dot pf glue at the bottom point.
Glue it at the center of the felt circle.
Continue to follow around your center point
I make five of these for a necklace. Once you have five completed glue them on felt in the shape of necklace you want, starting with the center. Before you do the last two put the end of the chain down and glue the fabric on top of it. I make the chain long enough to put over my head.





This one my 9 year old daughter made, all by her self :)

1 comment: