Sunday, October 16, 2011

Powder Room Makeover


This bathroom was stuck in the early 90s. It had floral wall paper floor to ceiling, (unfortunately I took the picture after I had already taken down the wallpaper). It also had a huge mirror and big vanity light bulbs! yuck
 I took off the wall paper, with a Weber Steamer. Next I took off the cabinet doors, and primed them along with the frame of the cabinets, and added the white paint next. The hardware that I took off, I spray painted with bronze spray paint that matched the bronze knobs I bought. I painted the walls with a warm tan called Moose Munch from Lowell's Valor paint. I Got a new light fixture and mirror,along with bronze accessories!  

BEFORE


AFTER


1 comment:

  1. Great job - it looks so updated now. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my fireplace dilemma. You should do a post on yours - I would love to see it!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete